Background
July 07, 2011
Visions for my house
I watch HGTV all the time, so it makes sense that when I got my house I wanted to make it perfect. I want it to look picture perfect like the finished products on the shows that I watch. I want there to be little surprises that other people would never think of....Little things that make my rooms special and unique. But then real life sets in, as I stare at the pile of mail just inside the front door. The cardboard boxes that are piled in the corner are a nice compliment to the dirty cups that are on the coffee table. But I know that at some point I will have a beautiful home. I will finally be able to have people over without feeling ashamed for one reason or another....When that time comes, I hope I'll be bursting with pride in all of the hard work that I put into the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment