My new phone....well at least the new phone that I want to get. I wasnt even expecting to get a new phone until Chris kept talking about it ALL THE TIME! And then I got an email from Verizon saying I was eligible for an early upgrade. Now I want this phone. Its like having my own little computer in my hands. Since both Chris and I are planning on getting it, we will be able to video-chat, play games against each other.....There are apps so I can blog on the go (read: more posts from Missy) and edit pictures (there is actually a photoshop app- plus its free! How cool is that?!) Anyway, I can do just about anything that I want on this thing. I just want Verizon to give a release date already...(Many of the bloggers think it will come out on Monday, we'll see) I'll keep you updated on this amazing tool. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment