Background

March 05, 2011

Crossing my fingers!

Oh my gosh, we went and saw the inside of the house today and fell in love. This place seems perfect for us. And while technically its only 3 bedrooms, there is a 4th bedroom off of the upstairs room, but it can't technically be counted since its off of the other room. Anyway, 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms, eat-in kitchen, laundry room (with dryer already there) and the living and dining rooms.

Its older, but Its the style that we wanted and has a lot of character and I REALLY hope it works out for us. As soon as we walked up, I felt at home. I can just see us living there and am already picturing where I want to put things.

We are filling out the applications and will hopefully hear something by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment