Yesterday we signed the rental agreement for the house and gave our deposit (Good-bye house-buying fund) But at least we are closer to family and we wont have to live underneath those elephants anymore. And this house just feels perfect for us. Chris said that I could ahve the small room as my craft room and I am super excited about that! We are also going to have a room as an office and still have a guest bedroom....Isnt that amazing?!
I have less than one week til my vacation. East Coast- Here I come! I'm looking forward to spending a week exploring new places and taking tons of pictures and relaxing away from work with one of my favorite people. :)
I am not looking forward to packing and moving everything, although I am looking forward to purging and re-organizing everything! We have just accumulated so much stuff over the years and I just have not had much incentive to get rid of it, but now I dont want to move it, so that seems like incentive enough for me now!
Chris just found out that he is going to be getting "furlow" days every other Wednesday, and I know its not something that most people would be too excited about, I am VERY excited! Thats almost a guaranteed 2 days a month (whole days...not just a morning here and an evening there) that I get to spend with my favorite person in the entire world! Plus it will be a huge help when we start moving!
All-in-all....LIFE IS GREAT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment