I think it's time for a new look for the blog. I mean, if I'm going to start writing more, I want it to be something pretty to look at, right? If/when I have free time... I will start looking for new templates and stuff.
On a side note with the new look... I weighed myself this morning and came in at 148. That is a full 40 pounds lighter than what I remember being at my heaviest! Talk about a whole new look! And I feel amazing. My body seems to always have energy and I feel like I can take on the world. I am going to start going to yoga classes here in this next week. They were classes I always enjoyed when I took them at 24 hour fitness, but then I canceled my membership. So now, I've bought a groupon for unlimited for a month, and this place also gives one week free to new members. And there is another place that does 20 days for $20. That is also a good deal! There are almost always yoga deals on living social, groupon, etc, but once your time is up, the class packages are expensive. So maybe I will just be able to keep buying the "specials" hahaha. I'm hoping the yoga will help withy core strength. I follow all these yogis on Instagram and they inspire me to want to be as flexible, and as strong as they are!
I've included a then and now picture... Holy crap!! When I was that big, I never realized how big I was!! I'm so happy with how my body looks now! Now wait til I get stronger and leaner!!

No comments:
Post a Comment