Background
February 23, 2011
The gift of friendship
Tonight, I was able to spend time with the family that was like the second family to me growing up. I feel so comfortable and at home in that house and with those people. Even though there are others added (husbands and babies) I could spend all night with these people to me because they are the people that helped shaped me into the person that I am today. To think that I have known some of these people for the last 20+ years, amazes me. We have gone through points where we have lost touch and times when we were inseperable, but in the end, we will always know that we will be there for each other. I am thankful everyday for being able to rekindle this relationship at a point in my life when I needed them most. Thank you to my girls. You know who you are. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Also this was posted on Feb 21st. I am not sure why it keeps saying it was posted on the 23rd. Its going to bug me, but whatever.
ReplyDelete